The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sleeping in Turkey

I slept the entire day today. I'm incredibly bummed that I missed my lecture, but I have to take care of my body. I am officially cleared to be out of my cabin again. I'm feeling much better, but I'm still exhausted. I think I'm going to go back to bed soon for the night. Tomorrow some friends and I are going to go explore the Grand Bazaar!! My roommate came back with the coolest stuff today, so I can't wait to go see what I can find! I should be 100% better by tomorrow. I can't wait to go explore Istanbul!! The view out my window right now is absolutely phenomenal! My eyelids keep closing, so I should probably go back to sleep, but I will let you know how Turkey is tomorrow!!
 
ps. We had to have visas for Turkey, so we got our passports stamped!!
 
pps. Remember when I said it was unbearably hot in Croatia? I just learned that it hit 114 degrees with high humidity. While we were there, an all-time record high heat for the country was set. I can't believe I survived!
 
ppps. Ok, I really am going back to bed now! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment