The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Friday, July 1, 2011

A Few More Things From Today

Just a couple things to add from the rest of the night.
 
I just spent the past half hour in complete spaz mode. I thought I lost my SAS ID, and was tearing everything apart in my room, running all around the ship looking for it, and asking everywhere if it had been turned in. I went back to my room halfway having a heart attack because we're docking in Naples in the morning, and I can't get off the ship without my ID, and there it was: it had gotten caught in my covers. I was so angry and so relieved at the same time. After all of that frenzy, it would have been much more satisfying to find it lying somewhere on the ship instead of being in a really obvious place that whole time. I feel really dumb, but everything is good now.
 
Also, I got a free ticket to another field program!! It is the "Tarquinia Cooking Class." I am so excited!!! I get to learn how to cook real Italian food and then eat it! Yum! I initially signed up for this trip, but I didn't receive it in the lottery. I'm so excited that I get to go for FREE!
 
I am so excited to be returning to Italy!! I had an amazing experience there last year, and I can't wait to be back. 8 more hours and we will be docked! Napoli here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment