The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Friday, July 8, 2011

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

They're finally here!! Here are pictures from the Bahamas, Spain, Italy, and aboard the ship. Hopefully it loads for you because I uploaded a ton of pictures (and this is only the tiniest fraction of all of my pictures).Welcome to my world! Enjoy :)

(Bahamian sunset)

(the view from the ship as we embarked from the Bahamas)

(SAS!)

(Kendra and I in Spain)

(Adam, Kendra, Ben, and I out to lunch in Spain)

(La Sagrada Familia...this picture does it no justice)

(Todd, Craig, Lindsay, Me, Kendra, and Adam on the shuttle)

(sangria at dinner in Spain)

(protestors in Spain)

(Me, Kendra, Adam, and Caroline at the most beautiful park I've ever seen in Spain)

(Me, Kendra, and Caroline)

(walking down the street)

(Espana)

(Craig and I at flamenco with dinner)

(the best paella I had in Spain)

(flamenco!)

(a view of Barcelona)

(my home)

(I'm really proud of this picture)

(waiting for the train)

(about to get on the skylift to Montserrat)

(that is Montserrat at the top of the mountain)

(513, Cincinnati, OH represent)

(in the basilica at Montserrat)

(the view)

(the sunset in Civitavecchia)

(Repubblica dei Raggazi)

(part of their property)

(Lindsay, Ariel, and I with Francesca and Antonella (the two in the middle), two of the girls from Repubblica dei Raggazi)

(the Colosseum)

(me on the Spanish Steps)

(St. Peter's Square)

(candid)

(Jeff, me, Todd, Lindsay, and Andy in St. Peter's Square)

(Naples)

(Pizza Margherita)

(riding in a boat around Capri)

(we rode through this cave)

(in Capri...I really love this picture)

(the Villa San Michele)

(Lindsay and I touching the Sphinx...it brings good luck)

(the chair lift in Anacapri)

(love this)

(the view from the top of Anacapri)

(Pompeii)

(me in the amphitheatre in Pompeii)

(Pompeii with Mt. Vesuvius in the background)

(one of the bodies, covering their eyes from the ash)

(another body...it still had it's teeth)

(Pompeii)

(Kendra and Amanda...the best roomies anyone could ever have)

(me and the roomies out on the deck in the middle of the night on C2...what a ridiculous day)

(Amanda and I the first time we saw land in days)

(Kendra and I at the Sea Olympics)

(some of the Red Sea)

(this sign is posted right by the gangway (the exit/entrance)...I love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment