The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Sea Olympics

Today was the Sea Olympics! Each part of the decks are considered different "seas" (ex: the Baltic, the Bering, the Caribbean, etc.). My sea is the Red Sea. It was a battle of the seas. There were events all day long, such as extreme musical chairs, tug-o-war, limbo, jeopardy, synchronized swimming, crab soccer, etc. It was a ton of fun. The entire shipboard community came together. Everybody was wearing their team colors (mine, if you couldn't guess, was red), cheering on their teammates. It was a blast. The Red Sea ended up coming in 3rd! We placed! The winning team gets to be the first group of people off the ship when we debark in Boston. We'll get to be the 3rd group off.
 
I found out that I got an A on my first Race, Class, and Gender paper. That made my day even better.
 
Tonight we have a preport informational session, and then in the morning we'll be in Naples! I will be spending the day at Pompeii! I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment