The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Debarked in Boston

I wanted to let everyone know that I have arrived in Boston and debarked from the ship. It was an overwhelmingly emotional day, saying some of the hardest goodbyes of my life. I haven't cried so hard in a very long time. I have a lot to update still about my last few days on the ship, my time in Boston, lessons I've learned, and my experience dealing with re-entry and the culture shock of being back in America. It's going to be a process. I am physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted right now. I'm flying home to Cincinnati tomorrow, and I will update for real once I'm there. It is going to be strangely still when I go to sleep tonight. I miss my ocean already.

No comments:

Post a Comment