The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Tired

Today is kind of a rough morning. I am not feeling well. My stomach is upset, and I'm just exhausted. I am feeling the stress of school as well. I was assigned 60 pages of reading yesterday to do for today (and that's just for two of my classes! I was lucky and didn't get any homework in one of them). This program is going to be a lot of work. Don't be fooled by the fact that I'm traveling on a ship, I've got some rigorous school work ahead of me.
 
I just went and signed up for the field program trips for Greece, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Morocco. I signed up for eight (two in each country), and I know I will for sure get four of them, as they have no maximums. The others I will be put into a lottery for, so we'll see if I get any of them. I really hope I do. I was very lucky with the lotteries the first time around for Spain, Italy, and Croatia. Once I know for sure which ones I will actually be going on, I will write about them.
 
I think I am going to try to go take a nap. I have to work at 11, and then my first class is at 12:15. I hope my stomach feels better. I have a long day ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment