The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Packing Madness

The time is quickly ticking away, and I am in the midst of the madness that is packing. There is stuff sprawled all over my living room, my bedroom, and various other areas of the house. It's everywhere! It is so stressful! I'm trying to remember to include everything I will need for the next 2.5 months, but at the same time I'm trying to cut what I think I need in half. I will only have a limited amount of space in my room, not to mention I'm sure I will end up coming home with twice as much stuff as I left with. I've packed all of my toiletries and misc. items, textbooks, electronics, and important documents. Mostly all I have left to tackle is clothing...which, unfortunately, is the scariest part of all! I can do it though.

(just the essentials)

I think my dad and I are going to get food from our favorite restaurant, Ambar India, as a final father-daughter hoorah before I leave. I'm pretty excited. Some of my best friends are coming over to say goodbye later this afternoon, and then I am heading out to Dayton tonight! This is all happening so fast!

I have to get back to packing, but I will update again once I'm in the Bahamas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment