The life and times of a twenty-something college grad trying to figure out life while traveling the world and grieving the loss of her mother. Watch the journey unfold.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Barajas, Spain

So here I am in Spain during my 21 hour layover on my way back to the US from Ireland. I had every intent of going into the city of Madrid to do some sightseeing, but I was way too exhausted and just decided to stay in a hotel near the airport in Barajas (suburb of Madrid). Just thought I would check in and let you know I'm alive. I'm going to try to just get some sleep before I head back to the airport in the morning to fly into Chicago. Can't believe my whirlwind of a California-Eurotrip is coming to an end. It's been an AMAZING two weeks. Time for me to go to sleep. Love you, Mommy! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment